Midwest Vegetable Production Guide for Commercial Growers 2020
The 2020 edition of the Midwest Vegetable Production Guide for Commercial Growers is a collaboration of land-grant universities from eight states. It provides vegetable production information that is valid in the participating states for the current year. This includes fertility, variety, cultural, and pest management recommendations.
The participating states are:
- Illinois — University of Illinois Extension publication C1373-20
- Indiana — Purdue Extension publication ID-56
- Iowa — Iowa State University Extension and Outreach publication FG 0600
- Kansas — Kansas State Research and Extension publication MF3279
- Michigan — Michigan State University Extension publication E0312
- Minnesota — University of Minnesota Extension publication BU-07094-S
- Missouri — University of Missouri Extension publication MX384, Lincoln University of Missouri Cooperative Extension and Research publication LUCER 01-2020
- Ohio — Ohio State University Extension Bulletin 948
Learn more about the editors and contributors.
The print edition of this publication is available from the Purdue Extension Education Store. To order by phone, call (765) 494-6794. Download the complete 268-page PDF of the guide. PDF files of individual sections appear below.